Andrea Lucille Pooler
Andrea has an extensive and impressive background. Prior to managing the Operations and Client Success departments for one of the largest B2C retail jewelry companies in the world for a number of years, she designed and crafted her own fine jewelry line and ran a B2C sole proprietorship.
At Hill & Co., Andrea has advised some of the largest manufacturers, retailers, and designers on how to grow their businesses, leveraging her expertise and acute insights to understand their needs and goals. She develops overarching strategies and manages their accomplishment in every area of clients’ businesses ranging from visual merchandising & branding to selecting, implementing, and training on the right tech tools to creating standard operating procedures and much more.
In 2023 so far, Andrea was one of a select few to be invited on the Young Diamantaires trip to India; attended the VicenzaOro fair with our Founder and CEO, Elle Hill; was awarded a scholarship to attend American Gem Society’s Conclave; and has profiled and interviewed many key industry individuals for YouTube, as well as being interviewed herself and being published for various media and platforms.
Andrea also has a solid commitment to giving back to her community and the jewelry industry. She is currently Vice President of the Mentorship Committee for the Women's Jewelry Association Metro NY Chapter, a committee member at Pure Earth, and is the resident volunteer jewelry appraiser for a Hospice Retail Store.
Additional past awards and experience include:
· Seven years as Signet Jewelers’ R2Net Manufacturing division’s Department Manager | Customer Success, Client Services and Operations
· Multiple guest columns published in The Jewelers Collective Magazine
· First winner of the Designer Challenge awarded by MJSA (Manufacturing Jewelers and Suppliers of America)
· Her own designs have won multiple awards, and have been featured in JCK, JA, Instore, MJSA Magazine, More Magazine, and as cover feature for Blank Magazine
· Participation at over 500 shows and exhibitions
· Master bench jeweler, with a BFA from the Rhode Island School of Design
For more information, contact [email protected]
Sunday 27th August 3:00pm - Women In Jewellery Exclusive
Take Control of Your Future: Empowering Women Bench Jewellers to Achieve Business Growth and Success
Monday 28th August 12:30pm
Creating a Culture of Excellence: Leadership, Communication, and Employee Education
Saturday 26th August 11am
The Art and Science of Jewellery Marketing: Visual Brand Mastery Increases Sales